:::

Characteristic Fishing Ports

Meiyenshan Fishing Port

 
  • Page View:1406
Located Meiyenshan Neighborhood of Gongliao District, Meiyenshan Fishing port is built by exploding the rocky beach. The vessel has a berth of 2,000 m2, and a wharf and breakwater totally 221m.

Vessels of the port are mainly engaged in inshore fisheries including pole and lines boots, long line, stick-held dip net and driftnet in oceans nearby Sandiao Bay.

The vessels usually travel forth and back within a day and their catches are mostly Butterfishes, skipjack tuna, neritic squid, Bigfin reef squid, lobster, Greater Amberjack and miscellaneous fishes.

About 80% of their catches are sold in local restaurants and the rest 20% are sold in local by the fishermen.

Photo

Meiyenshan Fishing Port
Meiyenshan Fishing Port
Meiyenshan Fishing Port
Update:2017-11-13