What is safety label?
“Safety Label” is given to non-toxic and safe agricultural and aquaculture products guaranteed by the New Taipei City government.
- The label’s pattern is basically designed with the variation of fish and land. Together with the rice plants, the entire label design has shown a symbolization of agriculture and fishery. The outer semicircle represents a protective screen that controls the quality of agricultural and aquaculture products for all citizens.
- The label name is marked above the label.
- The identifying serial number is printed below the label.
- The sequence for agricultural products is: 3 digits for the year, 2 digits for the number of farmers' / fishermen's association, 2 digits for the number of class, 2 digits for the number of class member, and 5 digits for the label’s serial number, totally 14 digits.For example: Nong 103 01 01 01 00001
- The sequence for aquaculture products is: 3 digits for the year, 2 digits for the number of administrative region, 2 digits for the license category, 2 digits for the number of farmer, and 5 digits for the label’s serial number, totally 14 digits. For example: Yu 103 01 01 01 00001
- Words of “Supervised by the Agriculture Department of New Taipei City Government” shall be printed at the bottom of the label.